- Perennial with showy yellow flowers.
- Used in wildflower gardens or tall -growing ground cover. Forms mounds. Cut back to ground after flowering.
- 2-3 ft tall by 3-4 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow from 8B, 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B
- Blooms fall and winter.
- Propagated by seeds.
- Full sun
- Somewhat moist to short dry periods.
- Nectar source for a variety of butterflies and skippers. Pollinated by bees.
- Flaveria linearis
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.