- Perennial with blue, lavender flowers.
- Used as ground cover with other low growing wildflowers
- 1-2.5 ft tall by .75-2 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms spring-fall.
- May be planted in full sun, part shade or shade
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts many pollinators.
- Larval host for Common Buckeye and White Peacock butterflies.
- Ruellia caroliniensis
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.