- Long-lived perennial shrub with white flowers and red, black berries
- Specimen shrub, hedge or screen plant. Can form a thicket or kept pruned into a tree. Fast growing.
10-15 ft tall by 10-15 ft wide
Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11
- Tardily deciduous leafing out shortly after the old leaves fall. Blooms late winter-early spring. Fruits ripen late summer-early fall.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade
- Usually moist to long dry periods.
- Birds and other wildlife consume the fruit. Larval host for the spring Azure butterfly.
- Viburnum obovatum
- 3 gallon
- Local Delivery Only
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.