- Long-lived perennial with showy lavender flowers.
- Recommended use as groundcover.
- .5 to 1 ft in height.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Larval host to common buck-eye butterfly
- Attracts many pollinators including bees and butterflies.
- Dyschoriste oblongifolia
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.