- Annual to short-lived perennial with white, pink or red flowers
- Used in wildflower gardens and meadows.
- 2-6 ft tall by .5-2 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Blooms all year. Will die back in northern areas.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts hummingbirds, butterflies, bees and other pollinators.
- Salvia coccinea
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.