- Perennial with small lavender flowers.
- Used in wildflower gardens as low growing specimen plant or ground cover.
- .5 ft tall by .5-1 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in 8B, 9A, 9B, 10A
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Prefers moist soil but will tolerate brief dry spells.
- Larval host to commons buckeye(Junonia coenia)
- Dyschoriste humistrata
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.