- Long-lived perennial ground cover or turf replacement.
- Also known as Sensitive plant as it shrinks when touched.
- Green foliate with pink, rose flower.
- .25-.5 ft tall by .5-100 ft wide. Spreads.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen but appears sparse from late fall to early spring.
- Blooms spring to fall.
- Keep moist initially but tolerates dry after establishment.
- Host plant for the little sulphur (Eurema Lisa) butterfly.
- Mimosa strifullosa
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.