- Perennial with showy yellow flowers.
- Used in wildflower gardens
- 2-5 ft tall by 1-2 ft. wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Blooms spring-fall. Self seeds
- Best planted in full sun.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts bees and butterflies. Seeds eaten by birds.
- Silphium asterisks
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.