- Short-lived perennial shrub with yellow flowers and brown fruit.
- Use in wildflower garden or as a low border plant.
1-2 ft tall by 1-2 ft wide
Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
Evergreen. Blooms spring-fall (all year in the south)
- Best planted in full sun, part shade
- Somewhat moist to long dry periods.
- Foliage and seeds are food source for birds and mammals.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Hypericum tenuifolium
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.