- Perennial with white pink, blue, or purple flowers.
- Used in casual wildflower gardens. Naturalizes.
- 2-3 ft tall by 1.5-2.5 ft wide
- Suitable to Grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen flowers spring-fall.
- Blooms in the morning.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts pollinators.
- Tradescantia ohiensis
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.