- Perennial, aquatic plant.
- Should be emersed- rooted in water-saturated soils or submersed soils near the water’s edge.
- Used in wetland restoration and border retention in a pond.
- 3 ft tall by 4 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Propagation by division, seed.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Used for nesting and as food source.
- Juncus effusus
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.