- Perennial with showy bright blue flowers and brown fruit.
- Used in moist wildflower gardens.
- 1-2 ft
- Suitable to grow from 8A,8B, 9A,9B,10A,10B
- Winter dormant. Blooms in spring.
- Propagated by seeds, division and cuttings. Spreads by resoles.
- Full sun
- Stays wet to usually moist.
- Pollinated by bees.
- Hydrolea corymbose
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.