- Short-lived perennial with showy blue, purple flowers.
- Used in wildflower gardens and blooms earlier than most wildflowers.
- 1-2 ft. tall
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant.
- Blooms spring-fall.
- Best planted in full sun.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Prolific re-seeded.
- Attracts many pollinators including bees and butterflies.
- Scutellaria spp.
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.