- Long-lived perennial with yellow flowers.
- Used in wildflower gardens.
- 2.5 -6 ft tall by 1.5-2.5 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant.
- Blooms summer-fall.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Nectar plant for monarchs and other butterflies.
- Attracts many pollinators.
- Solidago sempervirens
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.