- Perennial with small white flowers.
- Used as tall ground cover or small shrub.
- to about 2 ft
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Perennial in southern parts of Florida, annual further north.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Usually moist, not wet or extremely dry.
- Attracts pollinators and is a nectar plant for many butterflies.
- Heliotropium angiosperms
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.