- Scarlet Rosemallow
- Long-lived perennial with showy red flowers.
- Specimen plant in moist areas.
5-8 ft tall by 2-4 ft wide
Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms spring - summer.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade
- Aquatic to somewhat moist.
- Laval host of Gray hairstreak, Painted Lady, Common checkered Skipper and Tropical Checkered Skipper butterflies.
- Also attracts hummingbirds and bees.
- Hibiscus coccineus
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.