- Long-lived perennial ground cover with showy white, blue or purple flowers snd low and neat foliage.
- Can be naturalized in sunny areas or used as a border plant in a damp meadow.
- .5-1 ft tall by .5-1 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Fall-to-winter dormant. Blooms in spring
- Blooms spring-fall.
- Best planted in full sun.
- Usually moist to moderate.
- Attracts beneficial pollinators.
- Sisyrinchium angustifolium
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.