- Long-lived perennial, aquatic plant with purple flowers.
- Should be submerged in water and grown below water surface.
- Found in marshes, swamps, slow moving streams.
- 3 -4 ft
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Propagation by division of clumps.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Ducks love this plant.
- Attracts bees and butterflies.
- Pontederia cordata
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.