- Short-lived perennial.
- Used in cultivated flower beds, wildflower gardens, rain gardens, containers.
- Flowers are in shades of yellow, orange.
- 2-3 ft tall by 1.5-2.5 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Spreads by stolons and can self-seed. Clumps can be divided.
- Blooms summer-fall.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade
- Moderate moisture to short dry periods.
- Many birds eat the seeds.
- Larval host for the silvery checkerspot.
- Attracts many pollinators including bees and butterflies.
- Rudbeckia fulgida
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.