- Perennial grass with pink flower/see heads.
- Can be used as hedge, specimen plant, or mass planting
2-4 ft tall by 1-3.5 ft wide
Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 9A, 9B
Evergreen forms dense clumps. Blooms in mid fall
- Best planted in full sun.
- Tolerant of moist to long dry periods.
- Forms a low canopy for small animals to use as shelter and food.
- Small birds eat the seeds.
- Muhlenbergia capillaries
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.