- Perennial with showy white or pink flowers.
- Used in cultivated flower beds, wildflower gardens and roadside plantings.
- Flowers are multi-colored in shades of yellow, orange, and red.
- 1.5-3 ft tall by 2-3 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Blooms spring-fall.Dies back in winter.
- Grows from seeds or "pups" that will spread close to plant.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Larval host to Baltimore checkerspot.
- Attracts many pollinators including bees and butterflies.
- Penstemon multifloras and Penstemon laevigatus.
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.