- Perennial with showy blue, lavender flowers and interesting foliage
- Used in wildflower gardens. Can be mixed with grasses or other low ground covers.
- 1-1.5 ft
- Suitable to grow from 8A,8B, 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B
- Winter dormant or with only a basal rosette. Blooms spring.
- Propagated by seeds (strew on top of bare soil) and division.
- Full sun, part shade
- Usually moist to not extremely dry
- Attracts many pollinators including butterflie, hummingbirds and bees.
- Salvia lyrata
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.