- Long-lived perennial, aquatic plant with showy white flowers.
- Wetland Plant that can form dense patches and serve as ground cover in wet areas.
- 2-3 ft tall by 1 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen. Blooms spring-summer.
- Propagation by division of rhizomes or seeds.
- Best planted in part or full shade.
- Nectar plant for bees and butterflies.
- Eaten by wood ducks and birds.
- Saururus cernuus
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.