- Short-lived perennial with yellow flowers.
- Used in wildflower beds, butterfly gardens or meadows.
- 1.5-2.5 ft tall by .5-1.5 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms spring-fall.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts butterflies and pollinators
- Coreopsis lanceolata
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.