- Narrow-leaf Ironweed.
- Perennial with showy purple flowers.
- 2-4 ft tall by 1-2 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms spring-fall. Readily reseeds.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Used in wildflower gardens and meadows,
- Moderate moisture to short very dry periods.
- Attracts bees, butterflies and other pollinators.
- Vernonia angustifolia and Veronia gigantea
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.