- Perennial with white-purple flowers.
- Low growing ground cover also as turf substitute in low traffic areas.
- 6 inches and will spread
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen. Blooms all year.
- Best planted in full sun; part shade
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Larval host for common bucks-eye, phaon crescent and white peacock butterflies. Nectar plant for many butterflies.
- Phyla nodiflora
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.