- Long-lived perennial with yellow daisy-like flowers.
- Best naturalized in wildflower gardens.
- Listed as endangered by the Florida Dept of Agriculture.
- Grow as clumps of flowers in moist areas.
- 1.5-2 ft tall. Spread 1-2 ft.
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B. Winter hardy to Zone 5.
- Blooms late summer-fall.
- Moist to medium.
- Propagate by seed or division.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Attracts butterflies and bees.
- Coreopsis integrifolia
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.