- Perennial with showy yellow flowers.
- Used in wildflower and formal gardens.
- 2 ft. wide to 5-6 ft. high.
- Suitable to grow in: 8B, 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B, 11B
- Blooms late summer to fall. Winter dormant.
- Best planted in full sun to part shade.
- Prefers moderate moisture.
- Attracts birds, bees and butterflies.
- Helianthus floridanus
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.