- Perennial with lavender flowers.
- Used in wildflower gardens.
- 2-3 ft by 2-3 ft
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B
- Blooms in Spring.
- Best planted in full sun.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts many pollinators
- Conradina canescens or contamina grandiflora
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.