- Perennial, aquatic plant with white flowers.
- Should be emersed- rooted in water-saturated soils or submersed soils near the water’s edge.
- Used in wetland restoration and water gardens.
- 3-5 ft tall by 1-3 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant.
- Propagation by division, seed.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Attractspollinators. Birds and wildlife eat fruit.
- Sagittaria lanciflolia
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.