- Perennial with showy yellow flowers and green center.
- 3-6 ft tall.
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms spring-fall. Readily reseeds.
- Best planted in full sun or part shade.
- Used in wildflower as background plant.
- Moderate moisture to very dry periods.
- Many birds eat the seeds.
- Attracts bees, butterflies and other pollinators. Larval host for the silvery checkerspot.
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.