- Perennial vine with coral flowers.
- Grown on a trellis or fence this plant makes a great hedge.
- 12 to 15 ft long.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B.
- Blooms spring-fall.
- Evergreen in most of Florida but deciduous in colder areas.
- Full sun, part shade, shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Birds eat the seeds.
- Attracts hummingbirds.
- Lonicera sempervirens
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.