- Perennial shrub orange/brown fruit.
- Noted for interesting foliage. Used as specimen plant or mass planting.
- 2-3 ft tall by 3-5 ft wide. Grows slowly.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen. Long-lived
- Full sun, part shade, full shade.
- Moderate moisture to very long dry periods.
- Larval host for the rare atala butterfly and echo moth.
- Seeds, foliage and roots are poisonous.
- Zamia integrifolia. Also known as Zamia pumila and Zamia floridana.
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.