- Perennial shrub with showy white, lavender flowers and interesting foliage.
- Used in wildflower gardens as specimens plant or tall wildflower.
- 3-4 ft tall by 3-4 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Deciduous, blooms spring-summer.
- Best planted in full sun to part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts bees and butterflies. Larval host for silver spotted skipper and southerns dogface butterflies.
- Amorapha herbaria
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.