- Perennial vine with white showy flowers and interesting foliage.
- Only blooms when allowed to climb but, may be used as ground cover.
- to 30 ft.
- Suitable to grow from 8A,8B, 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B, 11
- Propagated by seeds or softwood cuttings.
- Part shade, shade.
- Usually moist to not extremely dry.
- Attracts bees and butterflies.
- Hydrangea Barbara
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.