- Long-lived perennial vine with yellow flowers.
- Train on a fence or arbor or allow to climb trees.
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen blooms late winter.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Many birds eat the fruit.
- Attracts hummingbirds, birds and bees.
- Gelsemium sempervirens
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.