- Perennial with showy red flowers.
- Used in moist wildflower gardens and edge of water gardens.
- 2-5 ft
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Blooms late summer-early winter
- Best planted in full sun, part shade to shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Attracts hummingbirds, bees, and butterflies.
- Lobelia cardinals
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.