- Perennial shrub with lavender flowers.
- Small shrub in dry wildflower garden, low border or foundation plant.
- Noted for aroma, fragrance and showy flowers.
1-2 ft tall by 1-2 ft wide
Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B
- Party deciduous. Flowers mostly late fall into winter.
- Best planted in full sun
- Prefers dry periods.
- Flower attract a variety of insects.
- Calamintha spp.
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.