- Perennial with showy blue flowers.
- Used in moist wildflower gardens , edge of water garden, understory plant in wet woods or steam edges.
- 3-4 ft tall.
- Suitable to grow from 8A,8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms late summer-fall.
- Propagated by seeds, division or cuttings.
- Full sun, part shade, shade
- Usually moist to not extremely dry
- Nectar source for a variety of butterflies and hummingbirds. Pollinated by bees.
- Lobelia siphilitica
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.