- Perennial with showy rose, purple flowers.
- Used in wildflower gardens. Flower stalks may need to be staked.
- 1-3 ft
- Suitable to grow from 8A,8B, 9A, 9B, 10A, 10B
- Winter dormant. Blooms late summer into fall.
- Propagated by seeds.
- Full sun
- Somewhat moist to not extremely dry.
- Attracts butterflies and bees.
- Liatris spicata
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.