- Perennial dwarf shrub with orange/red fruit and white flowers.
- 3 ft tall by 2.5 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen. Flowers and fruits year-round. Seeds need to be scarified to sprout.
- Best planted in full sun or part shade.
- Used in wildflower gardens and meadows,
- Moderate moisture to very dry periods.
- Edible, very hot fruits. Birds (especially Mockinbirds) eat the green un-ripened peppers.
- Capsicum annuum var. glabriusculum
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.