- Short-lived perennial shrub with yellow flowers.
- Specimen shrub, border plant or planted in a a mass.
2-4 ft tall by 3-6 ft wide
Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11
Evergreen but goes semi-dormant in drought or cols. Blooms all year in south Florida.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade
- Usually moist to short dry periods.
- Laval host for cloudless sulphur, sleepy orange butterflies.
- Stachytarpheta jamaicensis
- Senna mexicana var. chapmanii
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.