- Perennial with white showy flowers.
- Best planted in bog gardens where it can stay moist.
- 1-3 ft tall by 1 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen. Blooms from spring to fall.
- Propagation from seeds.
- Best planted in part to full sun.
- Larval host to the monarch butterfly, queen butterfly and soldier butterfly. Pollinator for bees too.
- Asclepius perrennis
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.