Sale Sold out
Regular price $14.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Perennial with light lavender spiked flowers.
- Best planted in wildflower gardens.
- Edible herb with anise of liquorice scent used as seasoning.
- 3 -5 ft tall by 1 to 3 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms from spring to summer.
- Propagation from seeds.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Grows in moist to occasionally dry soils.
- Wildlife food source that attracts bees and butterflies and birds.
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.