- Perennial with white pink flowers and magenta or white fruit.
- 4-8 ft tall by 3-6 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen in the south, deciduous in the north.
- Blooms spring-fall.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Many birds eat the fruit.
- Larval host for spring azure butterflies and clearwing moths.
- Callicarpa americana
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.
My natives are doing very well.
Thank you! Plant native Florida plants, cuz duh, they do best in Florida :)