- Long-lived perennial with white pink flowers and magenta or white fruit.
- 4-8 ft tall by 3-6 ft wide.
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 11, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Evergreen in the south, deciduous in the north.
- Blooms spring-fall.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Moderate moisture to dry periods.
- Many birds eat the fruit.
- Larval host for spring azure butterflies and clearwing moths.
- Callicarpa americana
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.