- Long-lived perennial, aquatic plant with blue, lavender flowers.
- Should be submerged and planted below water surface.
- Found in marshes and swamps.
- 6-9 ft tall by 3-10 ft wide
- Suitable to grow in: 10A, 10B, 8A, 8B, 9A, 9B
- Winter dormant. Blooms summer-fall.
- Propagation from rhizomes or seeds.
- Best planted in full sun, part shade.
- Provides nesting for birds.
- Host plant for Brazilian Skipper butterfly.
- Thalia geniculate
- 1 gallon
Be kind to your plant!
Unpack and water immediately.
Place your plant in a protected outside location for some fresh air and sun.
Don't procrastinate and plant it as soon as possible in a location that will help it thrive. See FNPS website for specific plant information.